Tuesday 26 March 2013

In Her Majestys Name

Well, I hadn't seen this coming.. I actually bought a set of Steampunk rules... and minis to go.. 

Truth be told, it was the Jack The Ripper figure that had me going with North Star Figuressteampunk project. See more here : In Her Majesty's Name.

Overall I like the look of the figures, and the amount of lead that needs to be painted fits well with my current "warband" size games from Ganesha and Two Hour Wargames. 

And if North Stars rules doesn't work, I am very confident that I can use the figures for something else build some kind of SoBH offspring.

I bought Lord Curr's Company and the Black Dragon Tong - unfortunately I couldn't afford the entire lot this time - but then the chance of getting too much added to the unpainted pile isn't that high.

Now I will just have to sit back and wait for the new aquisitions to arrive!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment